The Mayo Trophy

A place for news and pictures, waytago's, attaboy's, and weluvya's... for the children of Ev & Sheila, and their families!

Friday, August 12, 2005

On the subject of House Cleaning

I am happy to learn that my baby has found some joy in her house keeping duties. Personally, I am not so fond of the cleaning but I dislike the dirty and I do find a sense of accomplishment in the simple tasks of the day at home. I also feel that, probably, it is part of my genetic make up to keep a clean house. I remember the utensils used to do specific chores. Once a neighbor commented that he always knew when it was cleaning day at the Mayo's, because Alison would be shaking the red flag outside. I think it was part of an old flannel night gown someone once wore. After all, dust needs to be shaken outside, as does the lint from sheets that are ready to wash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home