The Mayo Trophy

A place for news and pictures, waytago's, attaboy's, and weluvya's... for the children of Ev & Sheila, and their families!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

While watching "Return To Me" with a group of sisters, I heard a statement that stuck inside of me. "The incomparable passion of the Lord has put us in this place."( My license with the statement.) It is true, it is true, it is true! It is his passion for his church that keeps us pressing on and desiring to embrace whatever comes along. Praise the Lord!

4 Comments:

  • At 8/18/2005 9:50 AM, Blogger Jada's Gigi said…

    Amen Sister!

     
  • At 8/18/2005 8:24 PM, Blogger Goody said…

    Cheryl, when your Jada's gig comes up I am so happy to hear from you and can just see your dear face.

     
  • At 8/22/2005 9:08 AM, Blogger Jada's Gigi said…

    You are so sweet! I also see your face. :) As the saints in Tirans say " I hold your hands inside of His realm".

     
  • At 8/26/2005 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Neat!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's so fun to connect with others in this world. I'm always so amazed to learn that someone across the country can have some of the same feelings as I do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home