The Mayo Trophy

A place for news and pictures, waytago's, attaboy's, and weluvya's... for the children of Ev & Sheila, and their families!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Fall

I just had to say something in the Mayo mob blog. We may be blogging individually, but we do have a family blog also.
I think that fall has finally arrived! The days are shorter and the trees are beginning to turn red, yellow and BROWN. So many of them have actually died from lack of water. The rain that came the day before yesterday was a perfect example of feeling dry inside, and then the Lord!
I am very relieved to have cooler temperatures and anticipate with glee the events that will bring us together just to BE. I baked a frozen pumkin pie (yes I did!) yesterday just to sample the taste of fall.
I love you my darlings!
Mom

2 Comments:

  • At 11/01/2005 8:53 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Yes you did with that pie! MMM-MMM! Fall is here, thank God.

     
  • At 11/06/2005 7:28 PM, Blogger Goody said…

    Glad you got a little bit of rest Jen. Alison needed a respite from the house so we shopped along Main street a little and went into Ross too. Their rented house is cute and will do fine until they either build or buy don't you think? I didn't help much. Nice that you could. Her kitchen seemed put together.
    Sarah and I went to see Proof this evening. It was good! Probably would'nt want to see it again tho.
    Happy Sunday night to you all!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home